By submitting this online application form, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions for Princeton Club membership:
- You must be 21 years of age or older to become a Member of The Princeton Club
- You must Respect all Members of The Princeton Club at all times
- All Prospective Members must email or fax a completed Membership Application prior to the party. If your application is acceptable to the Membership Committee it will be confirmed and you will be invited to the club for an on-site interview. All invited Prospective Members must come to the club between 8:00 - 9:30 PM for Membership approval and a tour of the club. Please do not come to the club if your application has not been confirmed via phone, fax or email from The Princeton Club.
- All Members and Prospective Members warrant and represent that they are not a reporter or private investigator nor work for any publication, radio station or television station and is not obtaining information for public information or exposure, private information for a customer or client, unless written permission was received from The Princeton Club. The final Membership Agreement is processed at The Princeton Club.
- No Member can bring the following items into the Club: Cameras, Video Recorders, Tape Recorders any type of recording device, cell phones, radio and or transmitting devices or weapons. In the event a Member brings a banned device into the Club, they will immediately forfeit their Membership. The Club may pursue any legal remedy, at the expense of the offending Member, available in order to preserve the rights of The Princeton Club and all its Members.
- Upon entering the club and or parking lots, you must be free of all controlled and or illegal drugs and or substances. Members and Guests cannot use or distribute and illegal drugs, nor possess any weapons of any kind on premises, nor be involved in any gambling activity, nor bring anyone into the Club younger than 21 years of age. No Member nor Guest can purchase or trade for any alcohol inside or on premise.
- No Member shall engage in prostitution and or be employed as an escort, or solicit sexual acts for money or receive money for any sexual act whatsoever. No member will encourage or request other Members to engage in such activities.
- Each Member may enter and leave the club, once per evening.
- No Member shall eat, drink or smoke in the Spa/Jacuzzi/Shower Play Area.
- At all times, all Members must consume alcohol or have an open container, within the Club Princeton building or Patio area only. Any Princeton Club Member found to be intoxicated will be requested to leave the premises, immediately, by Taxi.
- Any Member or group of Members must first ask permission to touch another individual Member or group of Members. Touching another Member or group of Members without their permission is cause for revocation of Membership. When a room is occupied and the door closed you may not enter, rip or peek under the curtains, or make lewd or offensive comments about other members.
- The Princeton Club reserves the right to ask anyone to leave as well as revoke the Membership of any person who becomes obnoxious, unruly, argumentative, emotionally distressed, engages in any illegal acts, casts aspersions on the integrity of The Princeton Club, or in any way is deemed by The Princeton Club Management to be of Non-Member Status.
- If The Princeton Club must employ an attorney to defend the owners of The Princeton Club because of an alleged violation by a Member of The Princeton Club and or any person associated with The Princeton Club, the Member agrees to hold harmless the owners of The Princeton Club, the owners of the real estate occupied by The Princeton Club and all persons associated (employees, vendors, website hosts, website designers, etc) with The Princeton Club and agrees to pay all costs of the owners of The Princeton Club's legal fees associated with this action. All claims or disputes arising out of the Membership Agreement shall be settled by an arbitrator in Franklin County, Ohio to be determined by the owners of The Princeton Club.
- You, as a Member of The Princeton Club, certify that free expression among consenting adults is not offensive to you in any way and that you recognize the constitutional rights of all Princeton Club Members and that you are not using this Membership under any false pretenses and that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using your Membership as submission for entrapment of The Princeton Club and their owners and Members and real estate owners and anyone associated with The Princeton Club.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE: You as a Member of the Princeton Club release all liability regarding The Princeton Club owners, the real estate owners of the property, all Members of The Princeton Club, all staff and volunteers at The Princeton Club, and any and all groups and individuals associated with the Princeton Club. All Members agree that if you engage in any physical activity, you do so at your own risk. This includes, without limitation, your use of the locker room, pool, hot tub, shower, patio, play platforms, sidewalk or any equipment available for use during the time that the Member is on the premises and your participation in any activity or program. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and using these activities and using these facilities and premises and assume all risk of injury to you or the contraction of any illness of medical condition that might result, or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property. You agree on behalf of yourself and your personal representative, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns, to release and discharge us and our employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of our negligence. This Waiver and Release of liability includes without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (a) your use of any facilities which may malfunction or break, (b) our improper maintenance of any facilities, (c) our negligent supervision and (d) you slipping or falling while on the premises. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You are waiving any right that you may have to bring a legal action to assert a claim against The Princeton Club and any and all associates, volunteers, vendors, etc of The Princeton Club for our negligence.
- You, as a Member of The Princeton Club, agree to be courteous, law abiding and friendly at all times.
- You understand and agree to abide by the standards and laws of the community in which you live. This contract is governed by the state in which it is signed and to the extent preempted by federal law.
- I am solely responsible for my actions. The parties hereto agree to the terms of this agreement and acknowledge that they fully understand the obligations set forth.
- I will exit from The Princeton Club immediately if I am in any way offended.
- In the event that I have not complied with any and or all of the above outlined rules of the club, I agree to pay any penalty fees associated with my misconduct as well as accept any restrictions, or revocation of membership, that may be applied to my membership.
- Application disclaimer and Penalty. Any member or potential member obtaining information, taping, videoing, recording, phishing, photographing, for the express purposes of providing that information to an employer, contractor or entity in an effort to sue, threaten, expose, advertise, publish, demean, interrogate, charge, the tenant, master tenant, sub tenants, members, hosts, staffers, the building LLC, the shareholders of any LLC affiliated with the entity Club Princeton, The Princeton Club LLC, sanctuary of love LLC agrees to pay the Club and its shareholders and the building shareholders and club members $1,000,000,000 per incident within 30 days of receiving a notice of the breach of our private club status.